Tuesday, May 5, 2015

UBER Hacked?



Change your password now!

From the article:

“It was crazy,” Stephanie Crisco told the publication. “I used Uber for the first time Thursday night. On Friday morning I received a notification on my phone that my driver was en route. I didn't request a driver. I clicked on the notification and it said that the ride was cancelled but the pickup was in London.”


she wasn't alone in reporting Uber account problems. Many other users have posted on Twitter, saying that their Uber accounts have been hijacked by unknown individuals who took rides using their accounts.


The easiest thing you can do to protect your Uber account right now is actually to follow Uber's advice and change your Uber password to something unique, so hackers who have stolen credentials from other services can’t reuse them on Uber.


For More details check the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment