Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Google Glasshole Incident


OMG so you'll never believe this but...I got verbally and physically asaulted[sic] and robbed last night in the city, had things thrown at me because of some wanker Google Glass haters, then some *bleeeeeeeeeep* tore them off my face and ran out with them then and when I ran out after him his *bleeeeeeep* friends stole my purse, cellphone walet[sic] and everything,"

Google is trying to train Glassers on best practices when it comes to public use of the device. Last week, the company released a dos and don'ts guide for Glass use. Some of the guidelines include asking for permission to use the device in public, don't expect to wear Glass and be ignored, and don't be "creepy or rude (aka, a 'Glasshole')."


The link below has more details:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57619527-93/google-glass-blamed-for-melee-in-sf-bar

No comments:

Post a Comment