Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Off-Topic - Few excellent and inspiring quotes



This one is awesome:
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Damon Miller



Einstien's Quote:

School failed me, and I failed the school. It bored me. The teachers behaved like Feldwebel (sergeants). I wanted to learn what I wanted to know, but they wanted me to learn for the exam. What I hated most was the competitive system there, and especially sports. Because of this, I wasn’t worth anything, and several times they suggested I leave. This was a Catholic School in Munich. I felt my thirst for knowledge was being strangled by my teachers; grades were their only measurement. How can a teacher understand youth with such a system? From the age of twelve I begun to suspect authority and distrust teachers.



Checkout this link

No comments:

Post a Comment